We are excited to launch a new online booking platform!
We are excited to share with you our new online booking platform! Click here to get started!
• View our class schedule before you book!
• Book your child online for a new class!
• Let us know if your child will be absent for a class!
• Book a make-up lesson yourself!
• Update your account, including student and payment information!
• Updated look and feel, designed with a great user experience in mind!
Need help? See our FAQ:
Log in for existing members:
- From the main website page, click on the Member Login button
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Password?”
- Enter in the email you used to sign up for lessons with and click retrieve password
- Enter the password retrieval code and follow prompts to create a new password
For new members: Creating an account
- From the main website page, click on the Register Now button
- Fill out form to determine correct level
- Click on “Click here to book your lesson now”, this will redirect you to the member login screen
- Click on the “click here” button to register
- Fill out necessary information for the responsible person and create a password
- Click “confirm registration”, this will redirect you to the main login page
- Login with the email and password you used on the previous page
To book a class:
- Click on “Classes” from the top menu and select “Browse Classes”
- To filter by level, day, or time, use the filter options on the left
- Once you choose the right class, click on the green “Book” button to the right of the class
- Click the “New Student” button or select an existing student
- Click the “Checkout” button and enter payment information
- Click the confirm and pay button
To add a new student:
- Click on “Classes” from the top menu and select “Student Profiles”
- Click the “Add Student” button
- Enter necessary student information and click “Save Student”
To mark an absence and book a makeup:
- Under “Classes” tab select “current bookings”
- Click manage next to the class booking line
- To mark an absence, click “mark absent” next to day you wish to mark absent
- To book a makeup for a cancelled class, click “book makeup”
- Browse available classes and select “book” for the class you want to do a makeup in
- Click checkout and follow prompts to confirm booking
To update direct debit payment:
- Click on “My profile” from the top menu then click on “My Account”
- Click on “Update My Direct Debit Details”
- Click on the “Edit” button under Actions
- Update payment information